1. Global-Virgin Coconut Oil Market Outlook: Industry Insights & Opportunity Evaluation, 2016-2023
2. Research Nester, currently serving clients from 120+ countries clients across the globe, is a leading service provider for strategic market research and consulting.
We aim to provide unbiased, unparalleled market insights and industry analysis to help industries, conglomerates, and executives to make wise decisions for their future marketing strategy, expansion and investment etc.
We believe every business can expand to its new horizon, provided a right guidance at a right time is available through strategic minds. Our out of box thinking helps our clients to take the wise decision so as to avoid future uncertainties.
Through our robust, unbiased extensive primary and secondary research, we help organizations to understand current and future market trends, thus letting them making a prolonged yet dynamic financial investment.
Entering New Emerging Markets Launch & Viability of Product Competitive Analysis Industry Analysis
3. Real Estate Food & Beverage FMCG Industries Catered Energy & Power Healthcare Information Technology Semiconductor ICT
4. Our Services Actionable Insight Data Collection Business Solution Research & Analysis Data Analysis Primary Research Secondary /Desk Research Company Analysis Recommendation Competition Study Channel Assessment Study of Developme nts Market Assessment /Estimation s/Forecast Future Share Target Market In-depth Industry Analysis Our exhaustive research reports are a combination of qualitative and quantitative data and analysis Research conducted using credible database and industry tools and primary insights Unbiased and detailed analysis of financial statistics, competitor’s analysis Market size estimation (by value and volume) and forecasting
Detailed mapping on SWOT Analysis, Porters’ Five Force Model Analysis, PESTEL Analysis Custom Research Services Tracking the market as per the industry’s movement Conducting interviews to portray real situations and industry’s trends In-depth analysis and information gathering as per client’s requirement Provide 360 degree approach reports to meet client’s specific requirement We Offer
5. Sample Research Presentation Look for Your Requested Research/TOC
6. Virgin Coconut Oil Market Final Deliverable Table of Content Global-Virgin Coconut Oil Market Overview Coconut is a widespread plantation and is grown in more than 80 countries.
The world production of coconut has been estimated to be around 55 million tons. in a year. Indonesia and Philippines are the two major coconut producers all across the globe and India captured the third place. The annual coconut production in India is around 2,044 crore from 19.8 lakh hectare area.
In India, Kerala is the largest producer with the contribution of around 40% of country’s total coconut production. The coconut oil which is extracted from coconut has significant usage in toiletry, food and various industrial sectors.
Apart from this, it is also utilized in pharmaceutical industry especially by diabetic patients as it helps invaluable utilization of blood glucose.
Besides ordinary coconut oil which is extracted from coconut, there has been an inclination in the demand for virgin coconut oil over the past few years. The virgin coconut oil (VCO) is generally extracted from fresh coconut milk procured from 12 months of pollination of coconut either by natural or by mechanical techniques.
The VCO is rich in fatty acid and includes vitamin, minerals, and antioxidants.
The VCO does not experience chemical processing or bleaching. It has been notified that the product is gaining traction all over the world as nutraceutical food oil and is getting popular amongst health conscious people.
The VCO market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace over the next few years due to rising public awareness and inclining investment by manufacturers for this product.
Market size and forecast The global virgin coconut oil market captured significant revenue in 2016 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of around 11% over the forecast period.
Virgin coconut oil is predicted to experience high demand from consumers with higher health consciousness and as well as aging population. By distribution channel, the online segment is anticipated to
7. Achieve higher market value over the forecast period due to rising internet penetration and availability of a large variety of products at a discounted price.
The Asia Pacific accounted the largest revenue share in virgin coconut oil market globally and is estimated to be the dominant region in virgin coconut oil market during the forecast period i.e. 2016-2023.
The region is the largest producer and exporter of virgin coconut oil to other geographical zones. The virgin coconut oil market is highly fragmented with a large number of small and local manufacturers in the product segment.
The key vendors are anticipated to invest in research and development due to huge popularity and rise in the competition in future. Market Segmentation Research report categorizes the global virgin coconut oil market into the following segments: By Type Inorganic-Organic
8. By Treatment Type
Baby care Moisturizer Anti-viral Others By Distribution Channel Hypermarkets/supermarkets Convenience store Online store Others By Region Global virgin coconut oil Market is further classified on the basis of region as follows: North America (United States /U.S. & Canada) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America) Western and Eastern Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, Rest of Western Europe)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia) Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Rest of World Growth Drivers and challenges Increasing consumer spending on functional food and beverages as well as rising health consciousness of people in terms of proper nourishment of skin and hair is anticipated to strengthen the demand for virgin coconut oil over the period 2016-2023.
The market is expected to intensify at a rapid pace over the next few years due to rising medical treatment and preventive healthcare which is anticipated to impel the demand for nutraceutical based products.
Besides this, the increasing interest in nourishing lifestyle and increasing intake of omega fatty acid will create more demand and more opportunities for coconut oil manufacturers to enter into this business.
Insufficient production of coconut oil and well as lack of demand from industrial sectors may likely to hamper the growth of the market in future. Key Players